Your Local Estate Planning Attorney, Based in Davie, FL
Protecting your Family and your Future
What does an Estate Planning Attorney do? Simply put, we develop a plan to cover everything you and your family will need during your life and beyond.
We develop personalized Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Estate Plans to meet your individual needs and goals. We will help you develop the plan that best protects your assets and your family’s future; while maintaining family privacy and keeping control of your wishes.
What is a Trust?
A trust is a vehicle that is created to hold money or property in a way that is contractual and agreed upon by those involved. A Revocable Living Trust is usually known as an instrument to avoid probate, but it is also a powerful tool to keep your estate plan a private family matter and to protect you, your family and your assets during life and its challenges now and in the future.
Types of Trusts
- Revocable Living Trust
- Living Trust
- Joint Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Medicaid Trust
- Land Trust
- Testamentary Trust
Effective Trusts and Trust Planning Services
A trust may offer you a variety of advantages, such as:
- Avoiding Probate
- Minimizing or Avoiding Tax Consequences
- Keeping Financial Information Private
- Setting Money Aside for Your Children and Grand Children
- Setting Aside Money for Potential Disability or Long-Term Care
- Assisting with Supplemental Needs or Special Needs
- Obtaining Medicaid for yourself or a loved one.
We help clients untangle their complications and concerns and help build paths to stable futures. Assisting clients throughout South Florida, we maintain flexible appointment options and reasonable legal fees. Take a look at what previous clients have to say about us here!
Schedule a consultation at our law office to discuss your:
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Designation of Health Care Surrogate
- Health Care Advanced Directives
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Probate Avoidance Strategies
- Disability Protection
- Special Needs Trusts
- Probate Estate Administration
- Probate Summary Administration
- Florida Trust Administration
Centrally located in Davie, Florida in Broward County, we are within minutes from Cooper City, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Plantation, Pembroke Pines and Weston. Also easily accessible from Hollywood, Miramar, Coconut Creek, Delray Beach and anywhere else in the Tri-County, South Florida vicinity.
Easily accessible from 595, 95, 75 or the Turnpike. Contact us for easy directions!