Work With a Trusted Local Estate Planning Attorney Based in Davie, FL
Protecting your Family and your Future
Our firm offers personalized services that meets the individual needs and goals of each client. We will help you develop the plan that best protects your assets and your family’s future while maintaining family privacy and keeping control of your wishes.
Types of Trusts
- Revocable Living Trust
- Living Trust
- Joint Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Medicaid Trust
- Land Trust
- Testamentary Trust
We help you figure out what type of Trust you and your family need, providing options and a variety of services and strategies.
Effective Trust Planning Services
There are many different types of trusts that we incorporate into our Estate Planning and Asset Protection practices. A trust may offer you a variety of advantages, such as:
- Avoiding Probate
- Minimizing or Avoiding Tax Consequences
- Keeping Financial Information Private
- Setting Money Aside for Your Children and Grand Children
- Setting Aside Money for Potential Disability or Long-Term Care
- Assisting with Supplemental Needs or Special Needs
- Obtaining Medicaid for yourself or a loved one.
A Revocable Living Trust is usually known as an instrument to avoid probate, but it is also a powerful tool to keep your estate plan a private family matter and to protect you, your family and your assets during life and its challenges now and in the future.
I help clients untangle their complications and concerns and help build paths to stable
futures. I assist clients throughout South Florida, and I’m happy to maintain flexible appointment options and reasonable legal fees. Take a look at what previous clients have to say about us here!
Schedule a consultation at our law office to discuss your:
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Designation of Health Care Surrogate
- Health Care Advanced Directives
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Probate Avoidance Strategies
- Disability Protection
- Special Needs Trusts
- Probate Estate Administration
- Probate Summary Administration
- Florida Trust Administration
We are conveniently located in Davie, Florida in Central Broward County. Easily accessible from 595, 95, 75 or the Turnpike. Contact us for easy directions!